As the University has directed employees to work remotely whenever possible, ITLAL will be moving to a virtual consultation model beginning Wednesday, March 18. We are still available to help you as you prepare to teach your fall courses but will be offering our services in a virtual format.
- We are available for virtual consultations. If you would like to schedule an individual (or small group) consultation meeting, please call us at 518-442-5521, send an email to email@example.com, or complete a Consultation Request on our website. We ask that you tell us a little about the specific questions and concerns you would like to discuss and give us some possible days and times you would be available so that we can connect you with the first available consultant. You will receive a follow-up email from a consultant within 24 hours.
- We are available to consult by email. If you have a question that can be answered by an email exchange, please feel free to email your question to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response to your email within 24 hours.
- We are continuing to offer workshops to help you teach in new modalities. Please visit the Workshops and Events page for a link to our Fall 2020 workshops.
- We are continuing to create and update text-based resources. To locate the most current resources about preparing for remote, hybrid, or socially-distanced instruction, please visit our Teaching Strategies for Fall 2020 Teaching Modalities page.
- The Remote Teaching Brown Bag series is on hiatus for Fall 2020. If you would like to discuss planning your courses for Spring 2021, we encourage you to contact us for an individual consultation.
We know that this is a trying time, but the strength of the UAlbany community continues to shine through in our collective response to this crisis. We will get through this together!