The learning management system, Blackboard, provides a variety of options for engaging students in learning activities to support attainment of course goals. Some options provide opportunities to practice key skills for feedback; others allow students to collaborate on coming to deeper understanding of theory or practice; and, some allow students to reflect on what/how they are learning. Choosing activities to align with intended learning makes instruction more effective.
The Blackboard Help pages that are linked here show both the Ultra View and the Original Course View. Please select the Original Course View at the top of the information page.
- Assignments (section landing page with Table of Contents to explore)
- Create and Edit Assignments
- Anonymous Grading
- Enable Anonymous and Delegated Grading in Assignments (video)
- Use SafeAssign in Assignments
- How to Use SafeAssign in Assignments (video)
- Grade Assignments
- Download Assignments (if you prefer to work offline)
- Discussions (section landing page with table of contents at the bottom)
- How to Use Blackboard Discussions (video)
- How to Create Discussion Board Forums (video)
- Grade Discussions