CATLOE continues to build a library of titles of interest to be used by faculty members, graduate students, and administrators. While the books are not currently available for check-out, we will be happy to make single chapter copies available on request. All are also invited to make use of any of the books listed on these pages in the library space in the CATLOE office, LIB 069 (near the department of Computer Science). If you have any suggestions for additions to our library, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on any category to visit the book titles under that category in a separate webpage. Once you are there, click each of the titles to see that book’s Table of Contents.
These titles consider higher education issues from an institutional perspective.
- Diversity and Internationalization
- Institutional Reform
- Leadership and Management in Academe
These titles provide information about faculty evaluation processes for both faculty members and administrators.
- For Faculty
- For Administrators
These titles are designed to help with a broad range of classroom issues, from day-to-day management to overall course design.
- Active Learning Strategies
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Classroom Strategies and Management
- Collaborative Learning
- Designing Learning Experiences
- General Books on Teaching
- Large Classes
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Student Perspectives and Development
- Teaching in the Sciences
- Teaching with Technology
- Teaching Writing
These titles address issues of interest to specific populations.
- Adjunct Faculty
- Resources for and about Graduate Students and Teaching Assistants
- Resources for and about New Faculty
These titles provide information to help faculty members manage all aspects of their academic careers.