Skip to content
- Teaching at Albany Newsletters feature short articles focused on evidence-based best practices in college teaching.
- Graduate Teaching at Albany Newsletters feature short articles focused on evidence-based best practices in college teaching and effectively navigating the academic job market and academic careers.
- Notes from ITLAL Underground feature short articles focused on ITLAL’s resources and foundational evidence-based teaching practices.
- A Field Guide to Peer Observation of Teaching provides an overview of best practices for effective peer observation of teaching. This resource is also available in book form. Please contact us to request a copy.
- Guidelines for Formative Peer Observation of Online Courses, a collaboration between ITLAL and Online Teaching and Learning, provides an overview of best practices for formative peer observation of online courses.
- Reflective Online Teaching – Self-Improvement of Online Teaching through Reflection on Effective Online Teaching Aims is a guide to reflection on online teaching prepared by Online Teaching and Learning.