The Institute for Teaching, Learning and Academic Leadership is seeking candidates to fill one 20 hour per week graduate assistantship for the 2019-20 academic year. Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a Masters or Ph.D. program at the University at Albany.
Job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Manage and develop the Institute’s content management system in WordPress
- Build and create management structure for Access database
- Provide one-on-one technology consultation to ITLAL staff
- Assist with digitizing media for upload to Ensemble Media
- Assist with other office tasks as needed
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will be creative, dynamic, and team-oriented and must be versatile in several of the following technical skills and software packages:
- WordPress and WordPress plugins
- Microsoft Access and Excel
- Microsoft Windows 10 and its update cycles
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Premiere
Additionally, the successful candidate will possess excellent telephone and writing skills and will be expected to assist in the day-to-day operation of the Institute.
To learn more about this position, including compensation details, please contact Billie Franchini at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Institute for Teaching, Learning and Academic Leadership, please visit http://www.itlal.org.
Click here for a PDF version of this announcement.
To Apply: Send the following documents (in MS Word or PDF format) to Dr. Billie Franchini at email@example.com: (1) current resume or CV, (2) cover letter addressing the specific qualifications listed in the ad, and (3) contact information for three references.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.